- population: 31 451
- province (provincia): Cuneo
- the capital of Langhe area in Piedmont region)
- location: in Southern Piedmont, about 60 km from Turin (the capital of Piedmont), 160 km from Milan, 150 km from Genoa, 30 km from Asti and 60 km from Cuneo
How to get there
- the nearest airports:
Torino Caselle – 90 km
Milan Malpensa – 180 km
- how to get there: by car, by plane (you can fly to Torino Caselle or to Milan Malpensa)
- other cities connections:
Train (train station is situated in the city center, piazza Trento Trieste 1)
Bus (in the city center, piazza Medford 1)
The websites are available only in Italian.
You can find a big parking free of charge opposite to the Castelli Hotel (corso Torino), just on the town entrance. Another one is situated next to train station (corso Fratelli Bandiera), which is only few steps from the old town and city center, but in most cases is full. Piazza Cristo Re is a quite good option too. In the central zone of the square there are parking spaces marked in white and these are gratis, for the rest you need to pay 0.90 €/1 h from 8.30 a.m. till 7.30 p.m. (except one hour during the lunch time: 1.00 p.m. – 2 p.m. when parking in Alba is free of charge).
More information about Alba: